Quick test to determine the total hardness
– Simple and reliable control of water values. Determines the ideal total hardness for freshwater aquariums and ponds.
– Colour change test: add the reagent drop by drop until the colour changes from red to green. Number of drops = total hardness.
– When to use: for setting up a new aquarium: once a week.
– Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium/pond with conditions close to nature.
– Package contents: 1 quick test, GH Test. Incl. reagent and plastic cuvette. Refill reagent available separately.